Annona Squamosa, Sita Phal (Grafted) - Plant
( 385 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: sugar apple
Bloom time: June
Height: 20.00 to 35.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The sugar apple (Annona squamosa) belongs to the Annonaceae family. Its exact place of origin is unknown. Although previously it was believed that it is a native of the India, but recently found historical and philological data makes this ambiguous and it is believed that it is of either Indian or Central American origin.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 26-28 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Being a evergreen plant, it will be evergreen in mild areas but otherwise deciduous.
- Sugar apple normally grows to a tree habit with a max height of 19.
- 81 feet (that s 6.
- 10 metres metric).
- Sugar apple is normally fairly low maintenance and quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year.
Ornamental. Fruit production.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for mealybugs. Must be protected from frost.