Sedum Rubrotinctum Pork and Beans - Plant
( 9 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: jelly bean plant
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The jelly bean plant, also called pork and beans, is an interesting succulent plant that displays jelly beanlike leaves. In the summertime its leaves change from green to bright red, and it bears yellow flowers in the springtime.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 26 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Be careful when touching this succulent plant, as it can irritate some people’s skin.
- Also make sure that no pets or children eat this plant.
- Jelly bean plant leaves are delicate and can fall off easily.
Ground cover or edger. Grows well in hot, dry locations. Also effective in containers.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for aphids and mealybugs. Winter hardiness may be a problem in the St. Louis area.