Sankrant Vel, Flame Vine - Plant
( 283 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Monkey Brush vine
Color: yellow, orange
Bloom time: sept.to oct.
Height: 30-80 (10-25 m)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing Mexican flame vines have attractive, dark green foliage that can climb a trellis or other support or cascade over a wall. Leaves are as large as 4 inches in length and add a lush, tropical feel to the area in which they’re planted.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 25° F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Once established in the landscape, caring for Mexican flame vines is low maintenance.
- The plant is drought tolerant, but will benefit from the occasional watering during dry periods.
- Take cuttings from the Mexican flame flower to overwinter in areas where it is grown as an annual.
- Learning how to grow a Mexican flame vine for next year can also be done by collecting and saving seeds.
- n Brazil, the leaves of Pyrostegia venusta are used in traditional medicine as a tonic and for treating diarrhoea.
- However, Pyrostegia venusta is more widely known as an ornamental climber that makes a dazzling spectacle when in full flower.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.