Salvia Splendens Light Yellow - Plant
( 14 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: European Pennyroyal
Bloom time: June-September.
Height: 12 and 30 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands. Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.If you order roses from a mail-order company, order early, in January or February (March at the latest). They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 13 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
European Pennyroyal attracts bees, butterflies and hoverflies. European Pennyroyal is used as a flea repellent. Indeed, the Latin name pulegium was given by the Romans who knew that the leaves kept the flea Pulex away. It is cultivated in parts of India for its essential oil.
- Unverified information Pennyroyal is a traditional culinary herb, folk remedy, and abortifacient.
- The essential oil of pennyroyal is used in aromatherapy, and is also high in pulegone, a highly toxic volatile organic compound affecting liver and uterine function.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.