Salanum nigrum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Solanum nigrum
Bloom time: 5-9 weeks
Height: 12 to 47 in
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day. plant grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually. Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and don’t crowd them.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: High temperature
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
Solanum nigrum - Black Nightshade. Black nightshade is a plant, an annual weed that grows up to 60cm tall, is branched and usually erect, growing wild in wastelands and crop fields. Alternate leaves are ovate deep green with an indented margin and acuminate at the tip. Flowers are white with yellow colored centre.
- Solanum nigrum medicinal uses and images (Nightshade/Makoi) Solanum nigrum also known as Black Nightshade or Makoi (h) Kakamachi is a perennial shrub found in wooded areas.
- The height of the plant is 40cm 130cm and leaves are 4-8 cm long.
- The fruit, root, leaves, flowers berry and the entire plant is used as medicine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use