Russelia (Yellow) - Plant
( 9 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Russelia equisetiformis
Bloom time: Flowers freely
Height: 2.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Take leafy cuttings from new growth, a few inches long. Strip or prune off bottom leaves, leaving three or four at the top. Insert into moist potting soil.
Place in bright but indirect light. Cover with a plastic "tent" or cut-off soda bottle to retain humidity. Keep moist, not wet.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -6.6°C (20°F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Take leafy cuttings from new growth, a few inches long.
- Strip or prune off bottom leaves, leaving three or four at the top.
- Insert into moist potting soil.
Place in bright but indirect light.
- Cover with a plastic "tent" or cut-off soda bottle to retain humidity.
- Keep moist, not wet
In the St. Louis area, these plants grow well in hanging baskets, containers or sunk to the rim in garden areas. Containers may be set in the ground to cascade over walls or sunk in damp soils at the edge of ponds or water gardens.
- Russelia equisetiformis is a medicinal plant used by traditional healers to treat malarial, cancer
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems.