Roystonea Regia, Royal Palm - Plant
( 112 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: Up to 80 feet
Planting & Care
Plant royals no closer to the house than 8 feet to allow room for the fronds to spread out and not be damaged by touching walls. You want to come out with enough distance that falling fronds don t damage anything (including people) underneath. Space these palms 8 to 10 feet apart when planting in a row. This palm is too big for growing in a container.
Sunlight: It will take partial shade but is happiest in a full sun.
Soil: Top soil or organic peat moss as a soil.
Water: Water needs moderate to high-it will thrive in wet swampy areas and high humidity -
Temprature: minimum temp 32°F.
Fertilizer: Fertilize with a good quality granular palm fertilizer containing micronutrients - do this in spring, summer and fall.
- It is extensively used for landscaping Lining a street, drive or property line As an architectural accent for a taller house Stand-alone yard specimen Flanking each side of the entrance to a large driveway