Rondeletia Odorata, Fragrant Panama rose - Plant
( 8 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Panama Rose.
Color: Reddish orange
Bloom time: From summer to fall.
Height: 6 to 10 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full Sun.
Soil: slightly acid
Water: Moist soil.
Temprature: above 4.5 °C (40 °F).
Fertilizer: Apply general garden fertilizer.
- If it drops lots of leaves during winter, that is generally a sign of root problems.
- Grow Rondeletia leucophylla in a large, clay pot instead of in the ground if it develops those problems.
- Cut back a Rondeletia leucophylla by two-thirds in late spring after it finishes blooming.
- Don t prune Rondeletia leucophylla after midsummer because that is when it begins making buds for winter.