Quack grass - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Elymus repens
Bloom time: a long time
Height: 1 to 4 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Crabgrass (Digitaria sanguinalis) is an annual grassy weed with broad blades that have a rough texture and are a lighter green than turf grasses.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 2°C and. 30°C,
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
Juice from the shoots is used to make a spring tonic. Seeds can be used as a cereal -- very fibrous. From Plants for a Future database -- which also says couch grass is used to stabilize dunes, can be made into an infusion which is a good liquid plant feed, and that a grey dye is obtained from the roots.
- Native Americans used the tea as a diuretic for kidney gravel, nephritis and urinary incontinence, acne, cystitis, gout, enlarged prostate, jaundice, rheumatism.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use