Purplestem Angelica - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Angelica atropurpurea
Color: White to greenish-white.
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 6 feet (180 cm) tall.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 38 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place plants in full sun in average, well-drained soil.
- Drainage is important; don t place where roots will sit in water.
- Leaves develop best flavor in full sun.
Angelica atropurpurea (known as purplestem angelica), a North American native, has ... Its name reflects the legend that an angel revealed its special virtues to a monk ... An infusion of dried root can be used as a remedy for coughs and colds.
- in Herb Uses.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
For medicinal use,