Pincushion Cactus - Plant
( 60 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Beehive cactus,
Bloom time: august sep.
Height: 5 cm (2 inches)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Pincushion cactus care is very simple and suitable for the beginning gardener. Cactus plants are used to dry conditions and limited fertility. The soil for a pincushion needs to be well drained and gritty. The soil needs to dry out between watering, which is best accomplished with a sandy topsoil. The cactus goes dormant in winter and needs no additional irrigation until spring
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 65-90 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- If optimum heat and watering conditions are met, the pincushion cactus may reward you with flowers in spring.
- Enhance the chance of blooming by holding off watering until several weeks into spring.
- You can also apply a cactus food in early spring to give the plant the nutrients it needs to produce blooms.
- (Mamillaria heyderi)
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.