Pelargonium graveolens - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: scented-leaved geranium
Color: Pink to white
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 1.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Repot in spring. Geraniums bloom best if slightly pot-bound. Move your plant to a pot 1 size larger or keep it in the same pot and just give it fresh soil.
Pinch your plant. Pinch off stems regularly to encourage branching and to maintain an attractive shape. Also, remove spent flowers to keep your plant looking neat and to promote more blooms.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist, not soggy.
- Allow surface of soil to dry between waterings.
- Cut back on watering in winter, but don t allow the roots to dry out completely.
Foliage and flowers are not as ornamental as other geranium groups such as zonal geraniums or ivy leaved geraniums.
- the leaves are the main medicinal elements in traditional medicine,
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctoR before use.