Olive, Jaitun - Plant
( -1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Need full sun for fruit production and slight winter chill for the fruits to set.
Soil: Can grow in nutrient-poor, but well-drained soils. Olives tolerate quite a wide range of pH, from 5 to 8.5, with about 6.5 being considered optimum.
Water: Olives hate wet feet--period.
Temprature: Should not be planted where temperature falls below 5 degree C.
Fertilizer: Olives require 40 to 100 pounds of actual nitrogen per acre yearly, an amount that can be supplied with legume cover crops or composted manure.
- Olive oil is used to prevent heart attack and stroke, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and migraine headache.
- In foods, olive oil is used as a cooking and salad oil.