Kagzi Nimboo, Kagzi Lemon - Plant
( 161 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Citrus Limonum
Bloom time: June - July
Height: minimum 8 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Pits of 60 x 60 x 60 cm. dug & filled with 25 kg FYM + 1.5 kg SSP + 2 kg castor cake +50 g BHC + soil. Planting should be done at 6 x 6 m. in monsoon.
Sunlight: Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Citrus can grow well in wide range of soils.
- Soil properties like soil reaction, soil fertility, drainage, free lime and salt concentrations, etc.
- are some important factors that determine the success of citrus plantation.
Lime is a good source of Vitamin- C (62.9 mg/100 ml), Vitamin- B1, Vitamin- B2 and minerals like Calcium (90 mg /100 ml), Phosphorus (20 mg/100 ml) and Iron (0.3 mg/100 ml).
- Huge range of important products made from lime viz.
- , lime juice, lime cordial, lime oil, calcium citrate, dried or dehydrated lime peel, lime powder and pickle, jams, jellies, marmalades, flavouring jams and alcoholic/ non-alcoholic drinks.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use,