Nepeta hederacea - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Meehan s mint
Color: Lavender blue
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Native to Europe, Creeping Charlie (Glechoma hederacea) is a perennial member of the mint family. The variegated white and green leaves of the Creeping Charlie look like semicircles with scalloped edges.
Tiny purple flowers complement the leaves of the Creeping Charlie in the spring, adding to the allure of this low-growing ground cover. Creeping Charlie grows just as well indoors as it does outside, functioning well as a low-maintenance houseplant.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -29° to -23°C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water the Creeping Charlie on a weekly basis, maintaining moist soil at all times.
- Depending on the conditions of your home, the Creeping Charlie houseplant may need watering more than twice a week, so check the moisture level of the soil regularly.
- If the soil feels moist when you press your finger down to 1 inch, don’t add more water.
Ground cover for shade gardens, woodland gardens or shady border areas.
- he dried plant and crushed leaves are used to make medicine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.