Neem Tree - Plant
( 276 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Azadirachta indica
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 50.00 to 75.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Fill a pot or flat with soil, then water well. Place the neem seeds on top of the damp soil and cover with just enough soil so that the seed is no longer visible. You don t need to water again until the soil is dry at least an inch deep. The easiest way to kill a neem seedlings – or tree – is to overwater
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 21–32 °C (70–90 °F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water young trees once each week with a mild solution of fish emulsion.
- If the label instructions say to mix 1 tablespoon of the brown liquid with 1 gallon of water, cut the amount in half, to 1/2 tablespoon.
Allow the soil to dry out between waterings, whether your tree is in a pot or in the ground.
- Move your potted tree indoors to a place where it will receive plenty of warmth and light.
- If you don t have a sunny window, consider setting up grow lights.
Neem tree has been widely planted as a shade tree in hot, drought prone areas and has over time been introduced to tropical areas around the world. Interesting container plant for indoors.
- Neem leaf is used for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems.
- The leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.