Multivitamin,Thavasi Keerai - Plant
( 98 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Manny, Moe, Jack, Niacin
Bloom time: April
Height: 60.00 to 75.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall. All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil. Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot. Most plants are grafted onto the common rootstock because of its superior hardiness.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Soak the entire root zone at least twice a week in dry summer weather.
- Avoid frequent shallow sprinklings, which won’t reach the deeper roots and may encourage fungus.
- Plants do best with 90 inches of rain per year, so unless you live in a rain forest, water regularly.
Excellent specimen tree for the lawn or parks with beautiful fall color. May be used as a street tree as long as it can be located on a street and in a location where road salt, soil compaction and pollution will not be significant problems.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Susceptible to verticillium wilt, anthracnose, cankers, leaf spot and tar spot. Also susceptible to aphids, borers and scale. Leaf scorch may be a problem in drought conditions.