Liquorice - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Helichrysum petiolare
Color: purple to pale whitish blue
Bloom time: Flowers not showy
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Licorice should be planted in the spring or summer. In warm subtropical or tropical climate growing licorice is possible year around except peak summer.
Plant licorice on the ground in any land loosened deep, well-draining soil, devoid of stones. Dig a pit that is 60 cm wide and 50 cm deep and then backfill it with the soil. If the soil is clay rich lighten it by adding compost and sand.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 60 – 85 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Watering Growing licorice requires regular and abundant watering during the growing period.
- Regular and deep watering is required to keep the soil slightly moist all the time.
- In winter, watering should be reduced.
Licorice plant care is simple, you just need to be careful about a few basic needs.
- This herbaceous perennial is mildly frost tolerant can bear temperature down to 5 F (-15 C)
special features. sunlight ... Technically a tropical shrub, licorice plant is usually grown as an annual in the United States.
- Liquorice may be useful in conventional and naturopathic medicine for both mouth ulcers and peptic ulcers.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, liquorice is commonly used in herbal formulae to "harmonize" the other ingredients in the formula and to carry the formula to the twelve "regular meridians" and to relieve a spasmodic cough.
- Licorice can be used in drinks or to sweeten fruit when cooking, for example, rhubarb, plums, and other tart fruits.
- A good filler foliage plant that adds contrast and procumbent form to hanging baskets and containers
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.