Lampranthus - Plant
( 61 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Delosperma cooperi
Color: Glossy red-purple
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
If planning to grow Lampranthus outdoors from the off it is best to sow out the seed in following the last frost of spring, simply cover the seeds. The seeds should be sown in a sunny area of the garden that has excellent drainage. The soil should be dry and stony; at the time of sowing add manure.
When starting to grow Lampranthus plants indoors first, then they should be started about two months before they are due to be transplanted out; a few weeks after the last frost of spring.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 65 to 75°F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Once the Lampranthus plants are growing in the garden they are easy to look after.
- They like to grow in dry soil so only water in very prolonged dry spells.
- Once the season is over, cut the plants back by pruning the dead stems in the autumn.
- If you want more plants then take cuttings in the springtime.
Sunny but sheltered areas of desert gardens, rock gardens, border fronts or slopes. Ground cover or edger.
- used as a remedy to treat minor skin problems
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.