Kalanchoe Millotii - Plant
( 32 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: velvet leaf kalanchoe
Bloom time: April to August
Height: 3.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Kalanches need lots of light, preferably a south-facing window in winter and bright indirect light (or east/west window) in summer. If your Kalanchoe plant is looking leggy and thin, it probably isn’t getting enough light.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 65 and 85
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- After flowering, shift the plant to a slightly larger pot.
- Kalanchoes are succulents that grow best in a well-drained and well- aerated potting soil, such 60% peat moss and 40% perlite.
- Cut back tall growth and old flower stems.
- Keep well watered in a sunny, warm window.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.