Hepatica acutiloba - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Sharp-lobed hepatica, heart liverleaf, sharp-lobed liverwort, spring beauty, may-flower
Color: Light Pink, Mauve/Lilac, Mixed White
Bloom time: March
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Hepatica grows well in partial shade to full shade and is an excellent specimen plant under and around trees, or woodland settings. This plant thrives in well-drained soil, but also tolerates damp soil in low-lying areas. Few plants can tolerate heavy soils as liverleaf hepatica can.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: Partial Shade or Full Shade
Temprature: 21.2 and 11.1°C;
- Once planted, additional hepatica plant care is rarely needed, especially if suitable hepatica growing conditions have been provided.
- You may divide the clumps of plants that multiply after the blooms have ceased to propagate them and add to another area in your garden.
special_feature is found in many colors Light Pink,Mauve/Lilac,MixedWhite
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
http://www.perennials.com/profile.html?name=hepatica-acutiloba http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=k440 https://auntiedogmasgardenspot.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/hepatica-liverleaf/