Happy Ganesha with Money Plant
( 8 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Money plant”, “Dollar plant” and “Friendship plant
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: Dificult
Planting & Care
Learning about the care and maintenance of Money Plant (Crassula ovata) is easy. The most important factors to consider when growing jade houseplants is water, light, temperature, and fertilizer.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 10-13 C
Fertilizer: For proper jade plant care, fertilize your jade plant about once every six months. Use a balanced water soluble fertilizer. An important thing to keep in mind is that you should water your jade plant in the regular way and then water it with the fertilizer water. Never fertilize your jade plant when the soil is dry, as this will damage the roots
- Learning about the care and maintenance of jade plants (Crassula ovata) is easy.
- The most important factors to consider when growing jade houseplants is water, light, temperature, and fertilizer.
Money plant care is easy and simple. Many people enjoy growing jade plants in their homes and offices, and they are considered to be symbols of good luck.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/jade-plant/jade-plant-care.htm http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=b743 http://goodlucksymbols.com/jade-plant/