Graptoveria Opalina - Plant
( 313 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Mexican Snowball, Mexican Gem, Hen and Chicks, White Mexican Rose
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Peculiar looks aside, they’re tough plants. Succulents have the amazing ability to store water in the tissues of their leaves for much longer time frames than other plants. This makes them very self sufficient plants that are easy to grow and maintain. Succulents propagate easily too, so it’s difficult to run out of succulents once you start them.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 70-85 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- This variety is a Succulent that typically grows as an Perennial, which is defined as a plant that matures and completes its lifecycle over the course of three years or more.
- Opalina is known for its Prostrate habit and growing to a height of approximately 30.
- 48 cm (11.
- 89 inches).
- This variety tends to bloom in mid spring.
Cactus or succulent garden where they can be effectively mixed with aloes, jade plants and/or agave. Rockeries. Sunny borders. Best grown in pots north of USDA Zone 10.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Aphids, mealybugs, mites or scale may appear. Root rot may develop in overly moist soils.