Gnaphalium obtusifolium - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Pseudognaphalium obtusifolium
Bloom time: July Aug Sept.
Height: 6 to 30 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Deadhead to prolong flowering.
- Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly.
- plant will die with the first frost
Rabbit tobacco is widely used among the Southern Indians. The name is undeniably of American Indian origin. ... Garret (2003, 91, 236), an Eastern Cherokee,uses the name rabbit tobacco for Gnaphalium obtusifolium, Anaphalis margaritacea, and Antennaria plantaginifolia.
- Everlasting is certainly astringent and is commonly thought to be sedative, diuretic and a very mild pain reliever.
- Both the smoke and a leaf tea have been use to treat various throat and bronchial conditions from colds to asthma and especially for coughs.
- It is also used for diarrhea.
- Sores on the skin and in the mouth are poulticed with it as are bruises and it has been highly recommended for burns.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use,