Glycycrhiza glabra - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Caper, Caperbush, Common caperbush, Spiny caperbush
Bloom time: March to April
Height: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Licorice is a medium-sized herbaceous perennial.Common Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)Licorice in its most recognizable form… a sweet candy. Licorice root can be used fresh, but it is usually dried. Licorice growing at Pontefract in the UK.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 40 f
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Capers are found in Jerusalem and around Nazareth and are offered as a sort of Hors d oeuvre to stimulate the appetite or to increase the desire to eat.
- The beauty of caper flowers is as fragile and short-lived as that of poppy flowers: the delicate, cream-white petals and lively purple stamina persist only a few hours.
Specimen or small groups. Lawns, shrub borders, woodland margins, or along patios. Street tree. Attractive in naturalized settings.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Canker can be a significant disease problem. Verticillium wilt, dieback, leaf spots, mildew and blights may also occur. Insect pests include Japanese beetles, tree hoppers, leaf hoppers, caterpillars, borers, webworms and scale.