Ginkgo - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: maidenhair tree
Color: yellow color
Bloom time: April
Height: 40.00 to 50.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Also called the maidenhair tree, ginkgo trees are long living, drought and pest resistant, and incredibly strong; so strong in fact, they were the only trees to survive following the Hiroshima atomic bomb attack. These trees may grow to a height of 80 feet; however, they are slow growers and as such will work well in many garden areas within
Ginkgos have a gorgeous yellow fall color and have a spreading habitat which varies dependent upon the cultivar.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Ginkgo trees are multi-purpose in their uses as they make wonderful shade trees, specimen plants (including amazing bonsai) and street trees.
- As street trees, they are tolerant of city conditions such as air pollution and road salt.
Although they may need to be staked when saplings, once they have attained some size, staking is no longer required and the trees may also be transplanted with great ease and no fuss.
Excellent selection for a variety of uses, including lawn tree, street tree or shade tree.
- for which ginkgo biloba extract is often recommended include depression, diabetes related nerve damage and poor circulation, allergies, vertigo
- Ginkgo nuts are used in congee, and are often served at special
No serious insect or disease problems. Usually slow growing, with initial growth being somewhat sparse.