Gazania (Yellow-Orange) - Plant
( 194 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: treasure flower
Color: yellow, orange
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing Gazanias bloom in vivid shades of red, yellow, orange, pink and white and can be two tone or multi-colored. Showy blooms appear in early summer through early fall on this annual wildflower. Care of Gazania flowers is simple once they’re planted and established in the garden.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60 F to 65 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Get the cuttings started in 4-inch pots, in a good quality potting soil.
- Plant rooted cuttings in spring at 24 to 30 inches apart.
- Keep watered until plants are established, then water every two weeks throughout summer.
- Overhead irrigation is acceptable when watering Gazanias.
Mass in beds and borders. Containers.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Overly moist soils can lead to root and stem rot. Watch for leaf spot and powdery mildew. Mealybugs are occasional visitors.