Eyebright - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Euphrasia tatarica,
Color: white or purplish
Bloom time: July and September
Height: 4-8 inches (10-20 cm)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sow seeds in autumn to allow 90 days of chilling. Eyebright requires a period of chilling to break dormancy and trigger germination in spring. Alternatively, provide 90 days of artificial chilling by placing seeds in a moist growing medium in the refrigerator. Moisten several cups of commercial seed-starting mix, place in a plastic storage bag,
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soi
Temprature: 35 ° C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Choose a grassy site that receives full sun.
- Eyebright grows naturally in sunny grasslands and meadows and draws nutrients from the roots of nearby plants.
- The grass, however, should not be too thick and vigorous.
basic organic compounds, and a plant based volatile oil unique to the eyebright.
- mouth to treat swollen (inflamed) nasal passages, allergies, hay fever
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.