Dronpushpi - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Leucas cephalotes
Bloom time: July-October.
Height: 30-90 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands. Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.If you order roses from a mail-order company, order early, in January or February (March at the latest). They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
Flowers are white, about 1.5 cm, upper lip bearded; lower lip clearly longer than upper. Nutlets are narrow oblong, bluntly trigonous, about 3 x 2 mm. Head Leucas is found in cultivated fields as a weed, especially after a period of rain
- Unverified information It is cultivated for its medicinal uses and is readily available in markets.
- One of the plant s most common historical uses has been as a treatment for snakebite.
- It is also steeped in water which is then used for bathing and for washing livestock.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
e.g:for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.