Desert Date - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: barometer bush
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 5.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out. Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential. Also, select a site that gets full sun. For dependable blooms, lilies need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Apply a thin layer of compost each spring, followed by a 2-inch layer of mulch.
- Stake tall lilies.
- Lilies do not rebloom, but you can remove the faded flowers so that the plants don’t waste energy making seeds.
- Leave the foliage until it turns brown in the fall.
Where winter hardy, this plant is effectively grown as a hedge, windbreak or screen. Foundations. Borders. Lawn specimen. Large containers near patios or along driveways. Xeriscape plant.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Cotton root rot.