Dendrocalamus Strictus, Solid Bamboo - 0.5 Kg Seeds
( 20 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Common name: Male Bamboo, Dolid Bamboo
Difficulty level: Medium
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: Plant in sandy, well-drained soil.
Water: Keep soil moist throughout the growing season.
Temprature: 20°C - 30°C
Fertilizer: No Need.
- Surface sow as soon as possible at about 20°C.
- Grow in a lightly shaded place.
- Do not allow the compost to dry out.
- Germination usually takes place fairly quickly, it can take 3-6 months, maybe more, don t give up.
Harvesting: Can be grown from cuttings.
A comparative study with mild steel has shown that the average ultimate tensile strength of Dendrocalamus strictus is nearly equal to the strength of mild steel.
- The Shoots edible.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- The bamboo timber is good for making paper, bamboo fiber and plywood.
- Shoots are edible.