Delosperma Congestum - Plant
( 97 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Gold Nugget
Bloom time: Late Spring to Early Fall.
Height: 3 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: about +20°C [68°F].
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Deadhead to prolong flowering.
- Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly.
- Zinnias will die with the first frost.
This very cold hardy ice plant is a small growing variety with large, shiny yellow flowers on top of bright green succulent foliage. ... In bloom, Delosperma congestum is irresistible; the large, shiny yellow flowers sit right on top of the succulent foliage and have a distinct white
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
ardy Ice Plant Delosperma has no serious insect or disease problems in addition to being deer