Dandelion - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: lettuce
Bloom time: Flowers not showy
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Fill a 6-inch-deep or deeper pot, which has bottom drainage holes, with moist potting soil. Place dandelion seeds 1 1/2 inches apart on the pot s soil.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Spray the soil with water, dampening the seeds.
- Grow dandelion plants in a bright indoor area, such as a sunny porch or a room with natural light.
Lettuce types include romaine, butter head, iceberg, and loose leaf. All are at their best if grown quickly.
- Fresh or dried dandelion herb is also used as a mild appetite stimulant, and to improve upset stomach.
- The root of the dandelion plant may act as a mild laxative and has been used to improve digestion.
- Preliminary research suggests that dandelion may help improve liver and gallbladder function.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.