Cypripedium parviflorum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: slipper orchid
Color: Creamy yellow with purplish brown sepals
Bloom time: April to June
Height: 1.50 to 2.50 feet
Difficulty level: :easy to grow
Planting & Care
Best grown in rich, well-drained soils in part shade. Likes moist boggy areas. Prefers part shade with 1-2 hours of morning or evening sun in cool summer climates with moderately cold winters. Best performance occurs in USDA Zones 3-7 (Zone 8 if plants are given additional shade
Sunlight: :Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70 and 78°F (21-26°C).
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The Lady Slipper’s need for shade translates into placement by an east or west window that’s covered with a sheer or venetian blinds.
- The Lady Slipper plant can even thrive in an interior setting like a coffee table or interior kitchen counter.
Moist woodland areas. This rare plant will be very difficult to obtain in commerce.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.