Cypress Green - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Japanese falsecypress
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 6.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Cypress trees are fast-growing North American natives that deserve a prominent place in the landscape. Many gardeners don’t consider planting cypress because they believe it only grows in wet, boggy soil
While it’s true that their native environment is constantly wet, once they’re established, cypress trees grow well on dry land and can even withstand occasional drought
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 65 and 70 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Growing cypress trees successfully depends on planting the in the right location.
- Choose a site with full sun or partial shade and rich, acid soil.
- Cypress trees are hardy is USDA zones 5 through 10.
Drench the soil around the tree after planting and cover the root zone with 3 to 4 inches of organic mulch.
- Give the tree a good soaking every week for the first few months.
- Cypress trees need water most in spring when they enter a growth spurt and in fall just before they go dormant.
Species and large growing cultivars for lawn specimen, shrub borders and screen.
- The plant was believed to calm sexual appetites and was used as a medicine for women.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.