Croton Variegatum Magnificent, Codiaeum Variegatum Magnificent - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Croton
Height: To 3 ft.
Difficulty level: Medium.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Bright light and at least 3 hours of direct sun each day.
Soil: Peat moss based potting mix.
Water: Keep soil mix evenly moist with tepid water.
Temprature: Warm 65-85°F/18-29°C.
Fertilizer: Feed with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half every 2 weeks from early spring through summer .
- It requires high humidity.
- Mist daily if possible.
- Stand the plant on a tray of wet pebbles.
- Croton plants stiff, leathery leaves in bold colors of yellow, pink, red, orange and green make it a beautiful and popular house plant.
- Warm tropical colors and exotic lobed leaves make it a beautiful addition to any brightly lit room.
The bark, roots, latex and leaves are poisonous, containing the toxin called 5-deoxyingenol. Chewing the bark and roots is said to cause burning of the mouth. The latex has caused eczema in some gardeners after repeated exposure.