Cranberrybush - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: cranberrybush
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 8.00 to 12.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Cranberries are one of the healthiest sources for getting your vitamin C and protecting your body against urinary track infections. More studies are showing other beneficial effects because of their high antioxidant content. Each cup of these little red and tart berries are easy to grow, becoming popular as a health food choice, and render a unique addition to the home garden.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 32-45 degree F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The main goal in the first year is to keep the bed weeded.
- Cranberry plants do not survive well against weed competition.
- Weed often!
Shrub borders or foundations. Woodland margins. Hedge or screen.
- treat high blood pressure and urinary tract infections.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.