Cocoa - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: floribunda rose
Bloom time: May to frost
Height: 3.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
In Australia, Cadbury uses high quality cocoa beans sourced from Ghana in West Africa and Asia. Most of the world s cocoa is grown in a narrow belt 10 degrees either side of the Equator because cocoa trees grow well in humid tropical climates with regular rains and a short dry season.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 160 degrees F (71.1 degrees C) and 185 degrees F (85 degrees C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire supply 60% of the world’s cocoa and 90% of production is on small farms of 2-5 hectares.
- Despite significant growth in cocoa output and trade, many farmers and their communities still live on less than £1 a day.
- Cocoa farming is demanding, labour-intensive work, and with volatile prices producers don’t earn enough to pay for essentials such as farm inputs or school fees.
This rose grows well in small groups in borders, cottage gardens, foundations or rose gardens. Also may be grown as a small hedge.
- White chocolate contains sugar, cocoa butter, and milk solids.
- Long regarded as a food treat, cocoa is now used by some people as medicine.
- Cocoa seed is used for infectious intestinal diseases and diarrhea, asthma, bronchitis, and as an expectorant for lung congestion.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.