Coca - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Carolina moonseed
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 10.00 to 14.00 feet 10.00 to 14.00 feet 10.00 to 14.00 feet 10.00 to 14.00 feet 10.00 to 14.00 feet 10.00 to 14.00 feet 10.00 to 14.00 feet 10.00 to 14.00 feet 10.00 to 14.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Seeds should be planted as soon as they fall from the bush. If they dry out, they will die right away. The only way to keep them for a maximum of about two weeks, is to keep them in moist (not wet) sphagnum in a cool place. Often this initiates germination, so they must be watched for rot or premature germination. Under no circumstances should they be kept dry, since even room humidity is too dry.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperatures as high as 2,000 °C (3,600 °F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Careful removal of the older leaves does not harm plants, but they should be strong and healthy to allow this, and probably three years old if grown indoors.
Trellises, arbors, fences. Weave it through large shrubs, screens or hedgerows.
- Cocaine is used as a local anesthetic prior to surgical procedures involving the oral, laryngeal, or nasal cavities.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use