Cinnamomum cassia - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Chinese cinnamon
Color: light-yellowish brown
Bloom time: Spring to summer
Height: 12 to 14 in.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Requirements: Full sunlight or light shade. Good drainage. Regular watering. Regular feed. Thin plants in the autumn. Taking cuttings in spring. Divide in spring.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: Well drained soil
Temprature: 60 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Once established Cassia requires regular fertilisation and watering; ideally they should be thinned in the autuman.
Cinnamomum Cassia oil is used for athlete’s foot, a condition that can occur from walking on communal shower floors and saunas as well as swimming pools. Cinnamomum cassia is a well known and highly regarded antifungal agent.
- Chinese cassia is a close relative to Ceylon cinnamon (C.
- verum), Saigon cinnamon (C.
- loureiroi), also known as "Vietnamese cinnamon", Indonesian cinnamon (C.
- burmannii), also called "korintje", and Malabar cinnamon (C.
- citriodorum) from Sri Lanka.
- In all five species, the dried bark is used as a spice.
- used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use