Caraway Seeds - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Thymus herba-barona
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
It is native to Europe and Western Asia where it thrives in full sun and well drained soil with pH ranges of 6.5 to 7.0. It isn t a good plant for hot, humid climates and prefers cool temperate zones.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Sow the seeds 1/2-inch deep in fall or spring.
- Once seed germinates, thin the caraway plant to 8 to 12 inches apart.
Herb gardens, containers. May be sprawled over small rocks or ledges in rock gardens or over walls. Also effective as a small area ground cover.
- Caraway, or Carum carvi, is a biennial plant in the family of Apliaceae that is native to Asia.
- Europe and Africa.
- Caraway is popular for fruits (also known as “seeds”) that has pungent anise-like flavor and aroma and is used for culinary preparations with medicinal benefits.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.