Canada Wildginger - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: wild ginger
Color: Red , Green , Purple
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Wild Ginger plants should be grown in a site with light to deep shade, but they will appreciate a little morning sun. Asarums are sometimes capable live in poor, dry soil but the result will be very unsatisfactory. For Gingers to thrive, they should be planted in moist, humus rich, slightly acidic, well-drained soil. Add plenty of compost and fallen conifer needles (if available) to the soil at planting time.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Due to their shallow growing rhizomes, the fastest and easiest method of propagating mat forming Wild Ginger plants is by cutting sections of the rhizome, each containing a pair of leaves, into 2"-3" pieces in the spring.
Usually grown as a ground cover in shady areas. Woodland gardens, native plant gardens or naturalized areas. Also may be used for edging.
- cantharophilic, sometimes myophilic
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.