Bottle Palm with Trunk - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: 5 to 7 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun, part sun or part shade.
Soil: well drained soil.
Water: Bottles are fairly drought-tolerant once established, though a regular watering keeps them looking their best.
Fertilizer: Use a palm fertilizer with minerals, specifically for them.
- If the cold weather damages any fronds, resist the urge to to trim them until winter is over.
- Damaged fronds will usually bear the brunt of future cold weather, protecting the rest of the palm.
- They do make great potted palms because of their slow growth, small root ball, easy care and overall appealing appearance.
- Landscape uses for bottle palm specimen for small to large garden beds in the center of a circular drive lining a drive or walk at the entry - as long as there s enough space for fronds to spread out in the poolcage planter as a container plant for a sunny patio