Blumea lacera - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Kakronda
Bloom time: January to April
Height: 1 ft
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands. Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.
Sunlight: Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Prune plant every spring and destroy all old or diseased plant material.
- Wear elbow-length gloves that are thick enough to protect your hands from thorns or a clumsy slip, but flexible enough to allow you to hold your tools.
- Always wear safety goggles; branches can whip back when released.
BLUMEA LACERA (Burn.f.) DC. is an erect, villous, foetid herb. ... Leaf juice is anthelmintic, astringent, febrifuge, stimulant and diuretic; mixed with pepper, it is given in bleeding piles. ... Various parts of the plant yield an essential oil containing cineol, fenchone and Blumea
- skin irritation
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use,