Bay laurel - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: bay laurel
Color: cream-colored white
Bloom time: March to May
Height: 10.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Bay or sweet bay (Laurus nobilis) is the leaf from a tree in the Laurel family. It s an evergreen that originated in the Mediterranean, where it grows to a height of 40 feet.
Bay laurel is beautifully appointed with medium sized, glossy, green leaves. It is not winter hardy in areas that experience freezing weather.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 5°C (23°F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Leaves may be harvested at any time but the best flavor can be had from larger, mature leaves.
- Lay the leaves out to dry and crush them or use them whole but remove before eating.
The leaves are a common ingredient in the French seasoning packet, bouquet garni, which is wrapped in cheesecloth and steeped in soups and sauces.
Outdoors, it makes an interesting specimen for shady areas of the landscape including patios, herb gardens and woodland gardens. May be grown as a screen. Excellent houseplant.
- treat arthritic aches and pains, lower back pain, earaches
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.