Bamboo Green - Plant
( 100 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: 25-60 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Dig a hole that is twice as wide as the root ball on your bamboo. Set the bamboo in the hole and spread the roots out some in the hole. Gently backfill the hole, tamping down the soil some as you go. Water the hole thoroughly to help fill in any air pockets.
Planting the bamboo this way allows the bamboo to establish faster, as the soil around it will be loose and the roots and rhizomes will be able to grow in it more quickly.
Water weekly until the bamboo plants are established. If possible, provide some shade to the newly planted bamboo for the first two weeks after planting.
Sunlight: Full sunlight.
Soil: Bamboo plants also like to have fertile, slightly acidic, well drained but moist soil.
Water: Bamboo does best if it gets at least 1 inch of water a week, either from rainfall or manual watering. Water bamboo deeply to encourage deep roots, which will help protect your bamboo from drought.
Temprature: 18°C to 35°C
Fertilizer: A fertilizer high in phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen.
- After a few years of growing and filling in your bamboo may need to be thinned.
- To do this, simply cut off dead, weak, small and otherwise inferior plants at ground level leaving the healthier plants with room to grow.
- For trimming roots, simply dig up a foot of soil at the border of where you want the plant to spread every year and trim back any roots you find here.
- If you want your bamboo to stay a certain height, feel free to trim it above a node.
- After trimming it to height, the bamboo below the node will begin to fill out and become the new canopy.