Badam, Indian Almond, Terminalia Catappa - Plant
( 123 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Color: White to pale green.
Bloom time: Late winter to early fall.
Height: 35 meters (110 ft).
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full Sun.
Soil: Well-drained soil.
Water: Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
Temprature: Hardy upto 4 degree C.
- leaf extract exhibited potent anti-diabetic effects and suppress bone weight loss in ovariectomized mice.
- Ethanol leaf extracts displayed analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities.
- The fruit and seed are edible.
- Oil extracted from the dried nuts is edible and used in cooking in parts of South America.
- Indian almond leaves contain several different flavonoids, including kaempferol and quercetin.
- It is also rich in various tannins; astringent, bitter plant polyphenols that either bind and precipitate or shrink proteins.
- The Almond tree provides deep shade and has become a beloved ornamental tree in tropical gardens, parks and along streets.