Arctium minus - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Lesser burdock
Bloom time: July - September.
Height: 1.5 meters
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 50 – 77 F (10 C – 25 C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Deadhead to prolong flowering.
- Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly.
- Zinnias will die with the first frost.
A fiber is obtained from the inner bark and is used to make paper. It is about 0.9 mm long. The stems are harvested in late summer, the leaves are removed and the stems steamed in order to strip off the fiber.
- Medicinal Uses: Burdock is one of the foremost detoxifying herbs in both Chinese and Western herbal medicine.
- Arctium lappa is the main species used, though this species has similar properties.
- The dried root of one year old plants is the official herb, but the leaves and fruits can also be used.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use