Alternanthera (Red) - Plant
( 3 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Sessile Joyweed, Dwarf copperleaf, Joyweed
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Joseph’s coat plants aren’t picky about the soil as long as it is well-drained and not too rich. The plants grow well in both sun and partial shade, but the colors are more intense in full sun.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water the plants often enough to keep the soil from completely drying out.
- They generally don’t need additional fertilizer, but if they aren’t growing well, try giving them a shovelful of compost in summer.
- Cut them back if the mounds start to sprawl or spread open.
Bedding plant, edger or containers. Foliage is particularly attractive when plants are massed as a ground cover or edger. Plants of this species have been used since Victorian times in clipped formal plantings. Also can be an attractive houseplant.
- Stems and leaves useful in eye trouble.
- Decoction is taken with little salt drunk to check vomiting of blood.
- Shoot with other ingredients used to restore virility.
- Poultice used for boils.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
for medicinal use