Aloe Barbadensis Vera - Plant
( 37 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: 1-2 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy to grow houseplant.
Planting & Care
The first step in aloe vera plant care is to realize that this plant is a succulent. Like cacti, succulents do best in dry conditions.
Also, make sure that the pot has plenty of drainage holes. Aloe vera plants cannot tolerate standing water.
Sunlight: Aloe vera plants need bright light, so they do best in south- or west-facing windows.
Soil: When growing aloe vera plants, plant them in a cactus potting soil mix or a regular potting soil that has been amended with additional perlite or building sand.
Water: Water the plant properly. The soil of the aloe vera plant should be allowed to go completely dry before being watered. When the aloe plant is watered, the soil should be thoroughly drenched, but the water should be allowed to drain freely from the soil.
Temprature: Warm weather
Fertilizer: You can fertilize your aloe vera plant, but aloes do not need to be fertilized. If you decide to add fertilizing to part of your aloe vera plant care routine, aloe vera plants should be fertilized once a year in the spring. You can use a phosphorus-heavy water-based fertilizer at half strength.
- The most common reason an aloe plant dies is that the owners water too often or do not allow the water to drain.
- Do not make this mistake when taking care of aloe houseplants.
- The medicinal properties of Aloe vera have been known and recorded since biblical times.
- It has been used for a variety of ailments, and as an ointment for burns, cuts, and rashes, as well as an ingredient in various beauty preparations.
- The sap of the Aloe is a thick, mucilaginous gel.
- It is this gel which is used medicinally.